Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Destination Covered: Corbett – Almora – Nainital
INR 24990 per person
Kumaon is the north-east region and administrative division of Uttarakhand which is home to the Kumaoni people. It includes the districts of Almora, Bageshwar, Champawat, Nainital, Pithoragarh, and Udham Singh Nagar. Kumaon is the place which is famous for its Hill station, Nature beauty of himalayas and know for men eater tigers.
Kumaon is famous for Himalaya scenic view with cool and fresh mountain breeze. It has its impressive tourist captivating location in large zone with distinct himalayan tradition and culture.
Arrive Delhi and transfer by road Corbett National Park, nestled in the foot hills of Himalaya and the first sanctuary to come under Project Tiger. Proceed to your jungle resort and rest of the day at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Early this morning visit Jim Corbett National park and enjoy a game drive in the park by jeep/canter to view most exotic wild life and the flora & fauna. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Today you will be driven to Almora, situated in the Kumon hills at 5400 ft and the most picturesque hill town of Uttaranchal. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this scenic town on your own, overnight at the hotel
This day is at leisure or alternatively take an excursion to Binsar (30 kms/1 hour) OR you may visit to Ranikhet (50 kms/1-2 hrs). or simply relax in your mountain resort, overnight at the hotel.
Today you will be transferred by road to Nainital a glittering jewel in the Himalayan necklace blessed with scenic natural splendors. Arrive and proceed to your hotel and rest of the day at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Morning you will visit the various picturesque Tals (Lakes) & Naini peak, highest point in Nainital, later walk around the Naini lake, enjoy an optional boat ride on the Naini Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
This day is at leisure OR optionally visit to Ramgarh (25 kms/1 hr), the fruit basket of Kumaon. Overnight at the hotel.
Early morning you will be transferred by road to Delhi.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 24,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 10,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 7,990|
- 07 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet/ fixed menu breakfast
- Daily Buffet/fixed breakfast at all Hotels. Additional lunch and dinner at Corbett in First Class and deluxe category
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary. ( AC does not operate in the hills)
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure