Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom
INR 24,290 per person
Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters, you'll soon see why National Geographic Traveller voted Kerala one of its ten Paradise Found'. There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot.
Upon arrival at Kochi transfer to Munnar one of the most popular hill stations in southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupetty Dam, where you have an opportunity to go boating. Continue your tour to Echo Point. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Thekkady, Set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve, offering a rare opportunity to enjoy South India’s wild life. Enjoy a boat safari on Periyar lake to view the varied wild life of this region. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will be transferred by road to Kumarakom, a charming village on the Vembanad Lake, enroute you will stop to see the spice plantations. Proceed to your island home in-time to view the spectacular sunset. Overnight at hotel.
The day is at leisure to explore the backwaters, known for its small water canals surrounded by lush green paddy fields and swaying palms OR pamper yourself with some Ayurvedic beauty treatments. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer by road to Kochi, the gateway to ‘God’s Own Country’. This afternoon you visit the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and end your tour with a visit to the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer from your hotel to airport / railway station.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 24,290|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 8,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 5,990|
- 06 Nights accommodation.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Spice tour at Thekkady
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary ( not at Kumarakom)
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure