Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Destination Covered: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kanyakumari - Kovalam – Trivandrum
INR 34,790 per person
Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters, you'll soon see why National Geographic Traveller voted Kerala one of its ten Paradise Found'. There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot.
- Kochi Tour
- Munnar Tour
- Thekkady Tour
- Kumarakom Tour
- Kettuvalam Tour
- Alleppey Tour
- Kanyakumari Tour
- Kovalam Tour
Arrive Kochi, The commercial capital and the most cosmopolitan city of Kerala, Kochi along with its mainland part, Ernakulam, is also known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea. This afternoon you will visit the Jewish Synagogue, the Dutch Palace, the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will be transferred by road to Munnar, a picture-book towns and winding lanes, Munnar is one of the most exotic of hill stations of Kerala. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Munnar, visit Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you can see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Muttupetty dam. Continue your tour to Echo Point. Rest of the day is at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Thekady. Situated at an altitude of 900-1800 mtrs. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. This evening enjoy a boat safari on Periyar Lake to view the varied wild life of this region. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will be transferred by road to Kumarakom, Situated on the Vembanad Lake, this small water world is an unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways, en-route you will stop to see the spice plantations. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will board a Kettuvalam the famous Houseboats of Kerala. Cruise through the unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals, rivers and India’s most enchanting areas - a rural, riverine expanse of verdant coconut groves and rice paddies. Overnight onboard Houseboat.
This morning you will disembark at the Alleppey boat jetty and will be transferred by road to Kanyakumari, the land's end of India or the point where the three seas meet, is the enchanting Kanyakumari. Witness a spectacular sunset over the Arabian Sea. Overnight at hotel.
Early this morning you will experience the magnificent sunrise over Bay of Bengal. Proceed by road to Kovalam, so perfect a beach, it’s almost a picture postcard cliche: age old black rocks, towering palms, sands and gentle surf. Rest of the day at leisure, Overnight at hotel.
This entire day is at leisure OR take an optional sightseeing and shopping tour of Trivandrum. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Trivandrum airport / railway station.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 34,790|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 13,590|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 8,990|
- 09 Nights accommodation.
- Daily Bufffet Breakfast except at House Boat where it is on AP Plan
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary (except at Kumarakom and Houseboat)
- Boat Ride and Spice tour at Thekkady
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure