Hills of Tamil Nadu
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Ooty - Kodaikanal
INR 17990 per person
With our Tamil Nadu tour packages, visit the magnificent Dravidian temples, beaches & hill stations to uncover the rich cultural heritage of Tamil Nadu. Chug along a lusciously mesmerizing trail aboard the ‘toy train’ to reach Ooty in Nilgiri Hills renowned for its lakes, gardens, tea & spice plantations and distinct colonial charm. With our Tamil Nadu Tour packages embark on a life changing journey to one of the most culturally rich destinations in India.
Arrive Coimbatore. Transfer by road to Ooty, with its beautiful gardens, wooden rolling hills, pine and eucalyptus forests and cool climate has earned the name the Queen of Hill stations. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will visit Botanical Gardens, known for its exotic plants and colourfully laid out ornamental gardens, the Doddabetta Peak the highest point in the Nilgiri Mountains, enjoy an optional boat ride on beautiful Ooty Lake. Overnight at hotel.
This day is at leisure OR take an optional full day excursion to Coonoor to visit the tea gardens and tea factory. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you proceed to Kodaikanal, a charming hill station amidst sylvan beauty on the Southern crest of the upper Palani Hills. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will visit the Shenbaganur Museum which houses one of the best orchid collections in India, the Coakers Walk on the steep southern face of the Kodai Ridge with its Telescope House and the picturesque Kodai Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Full day at leisure to relax in your cozy resort or participate in the various recreational activities provided by your resort. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will be transferred to Madurai (120 kms/3 hrs)/ Coimbatore (170 kms/4-5 hrs) airport / railway station for onward.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 17,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 9,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 7,990|
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Standard/ First Class:Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast and dinner t all places
- Deluxe: Buffet/fixed breakfast & dinner at Taj Sullivan Court and Breakfast at Carlton
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure