Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Destination Covered: Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara
INR 26,990 per person
Traditionally carved temples, scenic view and mesmerizing falls; Nepal offers numerous opportunities for adventure and sightseeing. Kathmandu Tours Packages include a tour around the city of Kathamandu which includes attractions like the famous Durbar Square and Swayambhunath temple, one of the most majestic temples. Pokhra Tours also offer visit to Pokhara, a city which is situated to the west of Kathmandu provides a splendid view of the pristine lakes, the gushing waterfalls and the glowing mountain ranges.
Upon arrival at Kathmandu check in at the hotel & relax. Day at leisure to explore the local markets and quaint alleyways. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will visit the Pashupatinath and Boudhnath Temples. Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu temples in Nepal, situated on the banks river Bagmati proceed to Boudhnath is possibly the world's largest Buddhist stupa. In afternoon visit the Kasthamandap, Darbar Square & the Temple of Kumari, the residence of the living Goddess, lastly visit Swayambhunath said to be over 2,000 years old fabulous Buddhist stupa, which offers panoramic views of Kathmandu city. Overnight at hotel.
Today drive to Chitwan, one of the last settlements of the single horned Asiatic Rhinoceros. Later this afternoon take a jeep safari to view the wildlife and have an opportunity to see the Royal Bengal Tigers and the one-horned rhinos. Overnight at hotel.
Early this morning proceed on an elephant safari for game viewing. Later take a canoe ride to visit the crocodile-breeding farm inside the park. This afternoon you will have a rare opportunity to see the elephant bathing. Overnight at hotel.
Today you will drive to Pokhara the most scenic valley of the Himalayan Kingdom. Day at leisure for shopping and individual activities, overnight at the hotel.
This morning you will tour Pokhara, one of the most scenic valleys in Nepal. View Mt. Annapurna (8091 m), Fishtail (6994 m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m) and Himalchuli (7893 m). Enjoy a boat ride on the Phewa Lake. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Drive back to Kathmandu. Day is at leisure for shopping and own activities. Overnight at hotel.
This morning take an optional Mountain flight to see the Mount Everest. Later transfer to the airport for your return flight back home.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 26,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 13,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 10,990|
- 07 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Buffet/fixed breakfast, lunch, dinner in Chitwan
- Jungle activities at Chitwan National Park including national park fee & entrance fee
- 01 Hour Boat Ride at Phewa Lake
- Non air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure