Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Leh – Nubra Valley – Uleytopko
INR 19990 per person
Bound and made up of mountain, Leh is an ultimate travel destination for adventure seekers. Be it trekking in Himalayas, rafting in Indus or road trip and mountain biking, trip to Leh gets you high on never ending adrenaline rush. Select from our tastefully crafted theme based tour itineraries or customized trip to Leh using our tour planner. No matter which part of Leh you wish to travel, we offer complete information on Leh and Leh. Select your dream trip to one of the most adventurous terrains in the world. Discover ancient trade routes, explore pristine landscape and come face to face with ancient Buddhist culture of Leh.
Arrive Leh, situated in the Indus valley covered with stark awe inspiring mountains and the cold desert beyond. Transfer to hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to acclimatize, overnight at the hotel.
Today you will proceed for a full day you will visit of the Shey palace, Thiksey & Hemis Monastery. & Stok Palace Museum. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
This morning you will drive to Nubra Valley enroute crossing the Khardungla Pass, the worlds highest motorable road (18,000 feet). Arrive and proceed to your camp. This afternoon you will visit the Deskit Monastery and walk around Sand Dune. Overnight at the tented camp.
Following a breakfast you will drive back to Leh. Rest of the day at leisure for shopping and individual activities, overnight at the hotel.
Today you will be driven to Uleytopko enroute visit Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill and Alchi monastery. Arrive and proceed to your camp. Rest of the day is at leisure to go on small treks around the Uleytopko, overnight at the camp.
Today you will be transferred back to Leh by road enroute visit Liker monastery. Rest of the day at leisure for shopping & own activities, overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to airport
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 19,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 8,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 5,990|
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Non air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- Heater in Vehicle
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure