Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Jaipur – Jodhpur - Udaipur
INR 21990 per person
Rajasthan - the Land of Rajputs is worth the wait to travel and enjoy!! Pass through the gaint palaces, lakes and the never ending deserts with beautiful sunsets!! Its heritage, culture, safaris, sand dunes, lush forests and wildlife-makes it destination nonparallel!!
Arrive Pink City of Jaipur. Transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the bustling colourful local markets of Jaipur on your own, overnight at the hotel
This morning you will be driven just outside the Jaipur city to visit the Amer fort a former capital of Jaipur Empire, enjoy an elephant ride at the Amer fort. Enroute to Amber you will stop at the Hawa Mahal. Later you will visit the City palace, walk across to the Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory built in the 17th century. Rest of the evening is at leisure for shopping and individual activities, overnight at the hotel.
Early this morning you will drive to Jodhpur, enroute you will stop to visit the holy towns of Pushkar & Ajmer. Visit the Pushkar lake & a Brahma temple in Jodhpur while in Ajmer visit the Dargaha of Salim Chisti. Evening is at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
This morning you will visit the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, sprawled across a 125 meter high hill and is the most impressive and formidable fort in the fort-studded Rajasthan, continue to Jaswant Thada a cluster of Royal cenotaphs built in 1899. Overnight at the hotel.
Drive to Udaipur, a capital of former Princely state of Mewar, enroute stop to visit the world famous Ranakpur Jain Temples, known for its exquisite carvings and 1444 pillar hall. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the Lake city of Udaipur on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning visit the City Palace, the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, proceed to Jagdish temple & the Museum, lastly visit the Sahelion Ki Bari or “Garden of the Maids of Honour. In the evening enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque lake Pichola (Subject to water level at the Pichola lake). Overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to airport/railway station
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 21,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 8,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 6,990|
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- Elephant Ride / Jeep Ride at Amer
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure