Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Mysore - Coorg - Wayanad – Calicut
INR 35990 per person
Southern India is famed for it’s temples, it’s architecture and it’s rich cultural heritage. We have tour package that include Southern India’s best known tourism destinations like Mysore, Coorg, Wayanad, Calicut.
Arrive Bangalore and transfer by road Mysore. This afternoon proceed on a city tour of Mysore, visiting the magnificent Maharaja's Palace, Chamundi Hills and the Art Gallery which houses a fine collection of paintings and musical instruments. Evening you may take an optional tour of the beautiful Vrindavan Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will proceed to Coorg incomparable scenic beauty, lush green valleys, coffee plantations, teak wood forests & majestic mountain ranges. Proceed to your and rest of the day at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Day at leisure to explore this stunning hill retreat, you may optionally visit nearby Dubare elephant camp or a Buddhist monastery and handicraft center. Overnight at hotel.
This day is at leisure to relax in your resort OR you may optionally visit to the Coffee plantation, overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to Wayanad, home to exotic legends and ancient mysterious mountain caves, jungle trails and exotic wildlife. Being traditionally more or less isolated from rest of Kerala, the region has a distinctive character of its own. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of Wayanad visiting the Chain Tree, Neelimala View Point, Sultan Battery, Jain Temple and Edakkal Caves. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer to Calicut (Kozikode) Airport / railway station for your onward journey.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||4||Rs 35,990|
|Child With Bed||4||Rs 14,990|
|Child Without Bed||4||Rs 9,990|
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast and dinner
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- Jungle activities at Chitwan National Park including national park fee & entrance fee
- All Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure