Classical Egypt Tour
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Cairo, Nile Cruise (Aswan, Luxor)
INR 38,990 per person
Visit Egypt to see its history, and stay longer to sample its modern Arab culture and perhaps to enjoy time at an ocean-side resort.Most people will spent a week in Egypt, depending on the nature and extent of their travels to this interesting country.
Egypt is perhaps one of the very few countries that has a big haul of history amidst historical controversies. People like the Jewish hero Moses, Queen Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, King Tut and others have donned the land. Egypt showcases much of man's history, his achievements and the glorious monuments that stand to tell a tale for our future generations.
Meet at Cairo Airport. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by Excel A/C modern fleet. Overnight in Cairo.
Today after breakfast we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Back to the hotel.
Morning free at leisure. Early evening transfer to train station to take the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise.
On board the Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like:
- In Aswan: Philae Temple & High Dam
- While sailing: Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples
- In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut (or Hatchepsut) Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
Breakfast on your cruise boat, check out and transfer to Luxor airport for your final flight.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 38,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 29,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 23,990|
- Meet, assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
- All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles
- Private half day guided tour to the pyramids & Sphinx area with entrance fees
- 02 nights accommodation in Cairo based on BB
- 01 night accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on HB
- 03 nights accommodation onboard Cruise based on FB (food only & no beverages)
- Sharing cruise sightseeing as per the itinerary above
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entry Visa
- Entrance to any of the three Pyramids or the Solar Boat
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure