Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Destination Covered: Kuala Lumpur, Genting
INR 19,990 per person
Lie on the sandy beaches of Penang, shop for the trendiest clothes and accessories, go diving in Pulau Redang and hike along the mesmerising lush forests. One of the most beautiful countries, Malaysia is home to gems like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Genting Highlands and Teman Negara tropical rainforest. We offer a suite of Malaysia holiday packages for traveler who wish to explore this beautiful country. Malaysia tour is the perfect getaway with an enriching blend of sun and sea, colonial old world charm, bustling urban scene and a variety of cuisine.
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur airport. Meet & greet by our local representative and transfer to Genting. Stop at the cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride to Genting, Check in at hotel in Genting. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Genting.
Today after a sumptuous breakfast, proceed for Outdoor and Indoor Theme park rides. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Genting.
After breakfast, Check-out from hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur. While coming from Genting, visit Batu caves where we will stop at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprise of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity - a flight of 272 steps leads up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the Museum Cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu sculptures. After Batu caves proceed to Kuala Lumpur city and Check-in at hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Day free at leisure. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast at the hotel, its time for the Kuala Lampur city Tour - A must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur - Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days. Highlights of the tour include: Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), OE jewellery showroom, King's Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (excludes entrance fee), National Mosque (photo stop) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast, day free until you get the transfer to airport (checkout timing 1200) for your return flight.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 19,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 12,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 8,990|
- 04 Night's accommodation
- All transfers / tours and excursions by seat in coach basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 01 half day City tour of Kuala Lumpur by seat in a coach basis
- Genting Outdoor & indoor theme park entrance tickets
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Visa Fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
Call an Expert » +91-124-4222401