Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered: Male
INR 36,990 per person
The pearls of the Indian Ocean, as it is popularly known, are situated in the South West of Sri Lanka, on the equator. The numerous coral reef islands, 1,190 in total, form an archipelago of 26 major atolls (groups of neighbouring coral islands). Origins of the Maldivians is not very certain. Early settlers were travellers on the Silk Route, and from the Indus Valley Civilisation.
Arrive Maldives - Sun, sand and sea, a thousand 'Robinson Crusoe' islands, massive lagoons with different depths and infinite shades of blue and turquoise, dazzling underwater coral gardens; a perfect natural combination for the ideal tropical holiday destination. On arrival, you will be transferred to your resort by water taxi /Speedboat / Sea Plane. Overnight at your resort.
Enjoy breakfast. The day is free to explore your island on your own. Go swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and day at leisure. Overnight at your resort hotel.
Enjoy breakfast. Day free to relax on the white sandy beach or you can enjoy a luxurious massage. Overnight at your resort hotel.
After a breakfast, depart for airport by water taxi / speedboat / sea plane for your flight back home / onward destination.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 36,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 26,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 19,990|
- 03 Nights accommodation in Male
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival transfer from Airport - Hotel - Airport - Sea Plane / Speed Boat
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Visa Fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
Call an Expert » +91-124-4222401